Bitcoin idea first appeared in 1999. Occupy Wall Street protests at that time showed us what the outcome might be when a group of brokers controlled the “money”. A person we know as “Satoshi Nakamoto” has decided to “produce” a currency that cannot be controlled by banks and governments. This currency would be digital, encrypted, and off-speculation. Bitcoin first appeared this way. At the beginning of the year 2000, it was used by a group of people known as “geeks”. Because it provided anonymity, it was often used in “deep web” for illegal purchases too. At that time, its value was very low: With 1 BTC, you could order a pizza – if you had a discount code.
What Is Bitcoin?
Before we begin, we need to give some basic information about Bitcoin and how it works. Otherwise, it will not be possible to have an idea of how it will affect the online gambling industry. Bitcoin is both a currency and a money transfer method. We can say that it is a system running on a massive database. This database is called “blockchain”. Unlike standard databases, there is no centralized server: Anyone who uses BTC becomes part of this database. Hacking is not possible because the operations on the database are controlled by multiple computers. Because there are dozens of computers in geographically diverse locations and each process is controlled in real time, even if a computer is hacked, the blockchain is not affected.
The lack of a central server gives Bitcoin a lot of advantages. First of all, it cannot be controlled. Large banks and brokers cannot intervene in the system: The value of BTC is determined by users. For the same reason, there are no geographical restrictions. Wherever you live in the world, you can be part of a blockchain. With every transaction made, the chain grows a bit more. You can see the amount and timing of money transfers, but the information of parties always stays confidential. This reveals the other advantages of BTC: anonymity, security, and transaction speed.
What Is Bitcoin Casino?
They are the same as regular casinos. So they also have slot casino games with free spins and they still use standard casino games software. The currency does not affect the types or rules of the games. It only offers several advantages. In this context, we can give the answer to this question in two ways:
Bitcoin Casinos: These casinos do not have any difference or distinguishing feature. They only support BTC as a currency. So you can use BTC for deposit and withdrawal transactions. They do not use the advantages of Blockchain technology. Their numbers are quite large, but there is no specific reason why they should be preferred. Because pure BTC casinos offer much more.
Blockchain Casinos: These are the true BTC casinos. They are also known as “wallet Bitcoin gambling.” In these casinos, Bitcoin is not only supported only as a currency – it is possible to use all the blockchain advantages we have mentioned above. If we list them once more:
- Anonymity. You do not have to provide your credentials to register at BTC casinos. You can sign up only with an e-mail address.
- No Country Restrictions. Such casinos do not apply restrictions to any country. Wherever you live in the world, you can become a member.
- Fast Cashouts. Deposit and withdrawal transactions take only a few seconds. You do not have to wait for days.
- Truly Fair Games. We will explain this in more detail below. The fairness controls of the games at Bitcoin casinos are made by players.
- Bitcoin Bonuses Play. You can benefit from various features bonuses specific to Bitcoin – such as special match rates and deposit bonuses.
Distinctive Features of Bitcoin Casinos
If you think that the advantages listed above are not enough to revolutionize the online gambling industry, take a look at the list below. You will understand how Bitcoin casinos will do this revolution.
- No Licenses. In order for an online casino to be considered trustworthy and respectable, it must have a prestigious license, right? United Kingdom Gambling Commission, Malta Gambling Authority, Curacao eGambling … All these licenses are electronic certificates showing that a casino has been audited. Their costs are extremely high and can even reach hundreds of thousands of Euros. Bitcoin gambling is completely removing the license requirement. Bitcoin casinos do not need a license because their games and their operating systems are controlled by the players. For the same reason, they do not need an audit company either. Imagine casinos that do not need licenses and are controlled by players: BTC gambling promises exactly that.
- No ID Verification. You do not have to share your credentials: The only thing you need to deposit or withdraw money to and from Bitcoin casinos is a wallet address. For this reason, ID verification, a time-consuming process, is not required.
- Bypass Gambling Laws. If you are not allowed to gamble in the country you live in, even if you find a casino that accepts you, you will have trouble in transferring money. For example, MasterCard cannot be used to deposit money into gambling sites in many countries. Likewise, casinos cannot accept members from many countries. In Bitcoin casinos, none of these restrictions are present: You can become a member from any country, send money, and accept money. Since you are out of the banking system, governments and tax offices cannot follow you.
- Amazing Security. If you do not like sharing your credit card or bank account details with third parties, we have good news: You do not have to do this at BTC casinos. You do not have to give any information other than your wallet address to third parties, and this information poses no security risk. Bitcoin transfers provide tremendous security compared to other methods.
In addition to all these, you can be confident that the games are fair, as we will explain in detail below.
What Is Provably Fair Gambling?
Classic online casinos use an RNG software to decide whether players have won or not. This software generates a random number, and if it matches the numerical values of the game, you will be entitled to a reward. However, it is not possible under normal circumstances to know how fair this system works. You never know if the number is really random, for example, while playing a software providers progressive game.
In games with the provably fair feature, this is not the case. Simply put, the RNG system encrypts the number it generates and sends it to the player’s computer in advance. After pressing the “spin” button, for example, the player can decode this code to see what the number is and see if it matches the result on his screen. In other words, players can see how fair the game really is. This is not just a security feature, it is the reason why Bitcoin casinos do not need a license or audition.
Best Bitcoin Casinos Bonuses & Reviews
In the light of these explanations, if we prepare a list of the best Bitcoin casinos:
100% welcome bonus, up to 1 BTC
|100% match bonus, up to 1.5 BTC|
100% match bonus, up to 100 USD
|110% deposit bonus, up to 8.88 BTC|
81% match bonus, up to 0.5 BTC
|First Licensed Online Bitcoin Casino, up to 1.000 mBTC welcome bonus|
100% sign up bonus, up to 200 mBTC
|Up to 1 BTC match bonus + 50 free spins|
100% bonus for the first 8 deposits, up to 800 USD
|100% deposit bonus, up to 50 EUR|
1.000 USD welcome bonus
|10 free spins no deposit bonus|
20 free spins no deposit bonus
2.000 mBTC raffle + 100% match bonus
You can read Bitcoin casino reviews on our website, be informed of all bonuses and other advantages offered. Every day we review a new site and share it with our visitors. Follow our website to be informed about the latest developments in the world of crypto-gambling.