Wait! I Am a Slot Fan and I Have Some Questions
We are sure you have questions at this point. Let’s try to answer them:
- What do you mean by “long run”?
RTP slots rates are calculated on an average of 1.000 spins. Basically, long run defines the period that is required to complete 1.000 spins. It can take two hours or days, grosvenor slots online depending on your speed. This also means that you won’t be able to fully recover 96 USD of the 100 USD in short periods. For example, if you deposit 100 USD to a machine and play for half an hour, you won’t be getting back 96 USD of that investment. Return to player rates are average values based on hours of gameplay & at least 1.000 spins. So do not blame us if you cannot recover 96% of your investment with a couple of spins – we are talking about a long time period here.
- Who determines these rates?
They are defined by the providers of the games. For example, when Microgaming develops a new slot machine, it also determines the maximum return to player rate of that game. This can be any rate they want. It is up to you to find the highest rates. Legally, however, no slots RTP slots can be lower than 75%. (This is the legal rule in Las Vegas, Nevada.)
You should also note that these rates are not fixed. Online casinos are able to alter them if they choose to do so. For example,grosvenor slots online after Microgaming developing a new game with a 98% RTP slots rate, an online casino may choose to lower that value to, for example, 95%. This is an important issue, and we will tell you how to understand this below.
- So, RTP rates define my winning chance?
No. Return to player rates are not about winning chances. They also do not affect bonus rounds (such as free spins) or any other game features. RTP online rates just show what your maximum loss will be. However, we can say that a slots game with a high return to player rate will also offer a higher payout frequency. So, in a way, you will win more often. Although, this should not be the only reason to prefer high RTP slots rates since frequent payments are not guaranteed. You should prefer them because your losses will be lower.
- Where can I see these rates?
Very good question. You can see these rates at the paytable screens of casino games. Once more, all games have an RTP rate, not just only slot machines. Open the paytable of the game, look for the value, and decide on playing or not only after that. To give you an idea, here are the optimum values you should look for:
|Ideal (Optimum) Return to Player Rate|
|Slot Machines (All Types)||96% and more|
|Blackjack||98% and more|
|Video Poker||98% and more|
|Roulette||97% and more|
Now, if you cannot see the RTP rate of a game at the paytable, this may be because of two reasons:
- The casino may be audited by an independent agency, such as eCOGRA and iTechLabs. Check the bottom of the main page to see if this is the case. You should be able to see the logo of the audition agency in this section. These agencies audit the RTP rates of all games in a casino, so there is no need to put these values onto the paytables too. This is normal, grosvenor slots online and there is no reason to worry.
- If you cannot see any audit agency logo, this may mean that the return to player rates may have been altered. We are not saying this is always the case. There are reputable online casinos out there which simply chose not to announce their rates. However, you can never be sure that the rates have changed or not. We just advise you to prefer casinos which work with an audition agency or announce their rates for every game. The choice is yours.
RTP List Mobile Slots & Casinos UK
Now, without further due, let’s take a closer look at slot games with the highest return to player rates. First, we will list the games themselves.
|Name||Provider||RTP Play Rate|
|Kitty Cash||1×2 Games||97.91%|
|Good Girl, Bad Girl||Betsoft||97.82%|
|Who Spun It||Betsoft||97.63%|
|At the Copa||Betsoft||97.44%|
|Lucky Lady Clover||Soft Swiss||97.30%|
|After Night Falls||Betsoft||97.28%|
|Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe||Novomatic||97.12%|
|Hot as Hades||Microgaming||97.01%|
|Wheel of Fortune||IGT||97%|
There you go: These are the slot machines that offer the highest return to player rates. We advise you to give all of them a go – this list contains games that can appeal to every taste. Also, let’s note that operating systems are not important: Whatever system you are using (desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.) you can enjoy them. Now, there is the question of “where to play these games”. Here is a list of our recommended online casinos to play these games and more:
|Leo Vegas||1.600 EUR welcome bonus + 120 free spins|
|Royal Panda||Up to 100 EUR match bonus + 10 free spins|
|Slotty Vegas||500 EUR welcome bonus + 50 free spins|
|Spinit||100% match bonus up to 200 EUR + 200 free spins|
|Sloty||100% match bonus up to 300 EUR + 300 free spins|
Lastly, here are some tips:
- You can find hundreds of other online casinos to play these games. Check our casino reviews section and pick a website according to our recommendations.
- Progressive jackpot games have a lower return to player rates than other categories. This is because their prize pool becomes bigger with every bet deposited. The RTP rate should be low for the prize amount to rise. As a general rule, you are less likely to win a progressive slot machine. However, if you win, the prize amount will be huge.
- Classic slots (also known as fruit machines) offer the highest rates in general. These are simple games, and they offer fewer pay lines & symbols. They also pay less but more frequently. As a result, they have higher return rates. If you are looking for a low but constant profit, classic slots are your best bet.
- Slot machines with lots of pay lines (such as 1.024 or more) also offer higher rates, but their spin costs are higher too since bets are determined according to per line, not per spin.
How to Withdraw Winnings?
After finding the perfect game with the highest rate, you will start winning sooner or later. When this happens, you will want to withdraw your winnings, as expected. First, check that if you have a withdrawal requirement (such as a free spins deposit bonus campaign), you need to complete. If this is the case, the casino will ask you to complete that requirement before making a withdrawal.
If there is no requirement, you can pick one of the withdrawal methods offered by the online casino. We advise you to pick the same method you used for deposits, but it is up to you. The whole process will be completed in a couple hours or days, depending on the method you chose and the policies of the casino. Enjoy your winnings – you picked the right games.
Slots top up by mobile:
- WILD WILD WEST
- Thunderstruck II Slot Machine
- Game of Thrones Slot Machine
- JACKPOT PIÑATAS
- WONDER TREE
- House of Fun Slot Machine
- Buffalo Slot Machine
- Avalon Slot Machine
- Tomb Raider Slot Machine
- Party Time Fruit Machine
- Shoot! Slot Machine
- Hugo slot
- Hot Ink Slot Machine
- THE INVISIBLE MAN
- Mega Moolah Slot Machine
- GO BANANAS