For all of the ancient Egypt lowers and Cleopatra fans, IGT has developed a brand new slot machine called Pharaoh’s Fortune. It is a great looking, well performing and full of unique feature’s game. Because of the huge bet span, but a little bit higher lower barrier, it is considered to be perfect for mid bettors and high rollers. As well try to play Shoot! Slot Review.
Pharaoh’s Fortune Slot Machine
Pharaoh’s Fortune Slot Machine
Pharaoh’s Fortune Slot Review
Even though there are dozens of games with the Egyptian theme, the demand is so high that companies just keep making new ones. This is the reason why fun and enjoyment are guaranteed when you decide to play Pharaoh’s Fortune Slots.
In order to get things started, let’s get familiar with the structure:
- 15 Lines
- 3 Rows
- 5 Reels
So, nothing new about that, but it is important to know that the pay liens are fixed. That allows players to spend 100% of the preparations, before rolling, towards the correct bet size. The reason for that is a huge bet span.
The maximum possible bet is 750.00 coins. That really is something impressive, especially if the chosen casino is offering a 1:1 or similar ratio. On the other hand, the lowest possible stake is at 30.00, which is still pretty high, unless the casino has a 1:10 ratio translating that into $3.00 real money, but even then it is significantly higher than at other Egypt themed slots.
Making good calculations and keeping an eye on available balance are a key to staying calm and relaxed, which are the two most important things during the real cash game play.
Choosing a right wager at the right time may result into huge prizes. There are three types of players:
- Those who increase the stake after a loss streak
- Ones who decrease it until the winning streak occurs
- Players who gamble static, without ever changing the size
The third strategy might be alright with machines that offer lower minimum bets, but with a minimum of 30.00 that is almost impossible. Going up and down, depending on your game style can bring much more valuable rather than just sitting back and using the Auto Play feature.
Symbols & Features
We are going to look over three different types of symbols in this Pharaoh’s Fortune slot review, and those are:
- The Wild sign – Represented as a pyramid, it substitutes for all regular signs (does not substitute for the scatter). Not only does it help other symbols connect, but it is the single most valuable icon in the whole game, as it is 10 times more worth than the best regular one.
- The Scatter symbol – At least two are required in order to get an instant coin prize
- Regular Icons – Award anywhere from five up to thousand credits at the end of the spin. All, except two require 3 matching symbols.
Three green Pharaoh symbols at any position on the reels award up to 25 free spins along with a random multiplier of up to x6. Three yellow Pharaoh icons during the free spin feature itself award additional gratis rolls (the amount of additional rolls is equivalent to the triggering amount).
There are two bonus symbols available once the free feature is activated. Once they appear, a player may choose between:
- Purple – Adds yet another roll to the counter
- Yellow – Increases the total multiplier by x1.
Both wild and scatter icons are available during the feature. All spins are played automatically and will stop once it finishes. In order to turn on the Auto Play feature during the regular gameplay, choose the amount of spins in the bottom right corner.
- 7 Oceans SLot Machine
- Pharaoh’s Fortune Slot Machine
- Party Time Slot Machine
- Monkey’s Money Slot Machine
- Funky Fruits Slot Machine
- Buffalo Slot Machine
- Lil’ Lady Slot Machine
- Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe
- Mermaids Millions Slot Machine
- Davinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Diamond 7s Slot Machine
- House of Fun Slot Machine
- Fantastic Four Slot Machine
- Irish Eyes Slot Machine
- Kings Of Cash Slot Machine
- Shoot! Slot Machine