If you are a regular casino player, then you must have heard about this slot machine provider. They are a popular gaming software provider company known for producing exceptional slots with amazing gameplay and artistic graphics. They are considered as a leading entity engaged in redefining the casino gaming experience with the aid of their innovative content, exceptional characters, and thoroughly planned gameplay. With a host of popular slots provided by them and with association with some of the big names in the betting industry, they have established a strong foothold in their functional domain. In the following paragraphs, we have provided a detailed review of the casino game provider party.
High 5 Games Software Provider: A Brief Chronicle
The software provider company was founded by Howard Marks and Anthony Singer in 1995. Before setting up H5G, Anthony Singer was the head of a firm based in New York and was engaged in developing a custom business solution for clients. They tasted success for the first time in 1996 with the release of Pick 5 which was a poker game. With the release of Big E Poker in 1998, they mark their comportment in the industry. In 1999, they released Hot Hot Hot which is a very popular land-based slot and is still played in some land-based casinos. What set Hot Hot Hot apart from the slots of that time was the fact that it provided three spin buttons as compared to the single option offered at that time. In 2013, they plunged their kickoff online casino for players from Asian countries. Being in the business for more than 20 years, they are now a strong force with ample of slots and a safe and secure gaming environment.
High 5 Games Slots Review: Games Offered
High 5 Games casino games provider is known for owning a diverse portfolio of more than 300 games of different genres to meet the requirements of their millions of players from all over the world. The most interesting fact about the slots offered by the software provider company is that you can enjoy them free of cost, without registering yourself anywhere and without depositing a single penny. They are backed by a team of deft professionals who have come up with some of the innovative features for the slots:
- Tumbling Reels – The feature of tumbling reels was the idea of High 5 Games casinos software provider. This is a ground-breaking feature which enabled players to win on a spin which increases the chances of winning.
- Split Symbol – Split Symbol is another interesting feature presented by the software provider company. This means more symbols on a common win line.
- Super Symbols – In this feature, symbols are bigger than the normal symbols which increases the chances of winning a jackpot.
The game provider is known for offering a broad selection of slots and video poker games. All the games developed by the software provider are compatible with Android as well as iOS. You can play some of the popular games of the casino industry such as Black Widow, Cash Encounter, the Heist, Golden Goddess, and Platypus. The High 5 software Games gaming casinos software caters to a wide audience, and you can find several games here if you are playing for winning real money or for the sake of killing time. If you desire to bet real money, then try your hands on the following titles: Cherry Mischief, 2x Da Vinci Diamonds, Jazz, Ravishing Beauty, and Rocketman.
High 5 Games: Business Partners
Business partners of an organization are evident of their conduct and trustworthiness. Fortunately, High 5 software Games are associated with some of the renowned names of betting industry which further solidifies the fact that the H5G is a reliable entity engaged in the betting industry and you can wager your money without worrying about the safety and fairness of the slot provider.
Following are the business partners of the company:
- Bally Technologies – Bally Technologies is a company founded in 1968 and is in the business of designing and developing slot machines and other casino games. Scientific Games is the owner of the company. In 2013, the annual revenue of Bally Technologies came out whopping $997 million. They have licensed some of the popular slots developed by this provider.
- Golden Nugget Casino – Golden Nugget Casino was first situated in Las Vegas and later move to the city of Atlanta and opened a sister company there. Apart from offering gambling options to the residents of New Jersey in a legal way, they also own a gaming space of 74,252 square feet along with thousands of slot machines.
- IGT – International Gaming Technology is a famous company engrossed in developing and offering casino games. They have their registered office in cities such as London, Rome, Las Vegas, Rhode Islands and Providence. In 2015, IGT claimed to have their annual revenue as $4.69 billion which speaks volumes of their successful journey in the betting industry.
- Virgin Casino – Virgin Company, is a world famous brand, and now they have entered in the casino industry. They have partnered with another company named Tropicana to offer legal betting options to the people of New Jersey.
- Tropicana Casinos – Tropicana Casino is a luxury hotel and a reputed casino existing physically. Here, you can play on more than 1,000 slot machines. In 2013, they finished a $50 million dollars expansion and renovation.
- Ceasars Casino – Ceasars Casino is considered as a world leader in the casino industry. In this luxury hotel and casino, you can play 3400 slots, and they also own a large gaming space.
- Scientific Games – The worth of Scientific Games is evaluated to be $1.7 billion. This Nevada based company became the first to introduce instant lottery tickets in 1974. Apart from offering lottery games, they are also engaged in offering gaming control systems.
High 5 software Games have made a name for themselves by offering a broad spectrum of games meeting the variegated necessities of the players. Their customer-centric approach helps them in developing games that are artistic, entertaining and with mind-blowing graphics. In this High 5 software Games casino review, we have mentioned all the major information about the casino software provider.