Games Available in the Genesis Casino
The online casino is designed to make it look like you are accessing it from a mobile device, even if you are checking it out from a desktop browser. At the top left is the menu button where you can click on Games and visit the lobby. Once you get there, you will see nine selections, with some overlapping several lobbies.
- All Games – this houses all the selections found on the website.
- Live Casino – here, you will see live selections like roulette, baccarat, Dream Catcher, and blackjack.
- New Games – this is the area where you will find new releases. Currently, there are more than 25 slot machines in this area.
- Popular Games – if you are looking for the ones that most players are immersed into, go to this lobby and join the herd.
- Video Slots – there are more than 90 slot machines in this lobby, including popular titles like Jumanji, Book of the Dead, Starburst, and Gonzo’s Quest.
- Table Games – all the table selections here do not include the live gaming versions. You will find roulette, blackjack, Texas Hold’Em, baccarat, and other table modules in this lobby.
- Jackpots – if you only want to play machines with progressive jackpots or standalone jackpots, go to this lobby. Here, you will see world-renowned games like Mega Moolah and Arabian Nights. There are also non-slot selections like poker and Caribbean Stud. The jackpot prizes range between €1,000 and €12,000,000.
- Roulette – casino fans of roulette must go to this lobby. Here, you will see live and computer versions of the game. There are several variants here like European, American, French, and others.
- Others – scratch cards and keno are the offerings in this lobby. There are also arcade games and a few virtual sports.
Genesis Casino Bonuses and Promotions
Here are the ways you can get more value for your money.
- Welcome, Offer – this offer applies to new players only. You can get as much as $1,000 in match-up bonuses, all of which are divided into four tranches. On your first deposit, you will get a capped match-up of $100 + 300 bonus spins. The second to fourth deposits have a cap of $300 in match-up bonuses with no free spins. The Genesis Bonus Codes you need to use on the second to fourth deposits are WGEN2, WGEN3, and WGEN4.
- Bonus Mission – this promotion gives out 25% match-up to the player capped at $100. The requirement is to deposit and use $50 on wagers from Monday to Thursday.
- Light Speed Monday – here, you must play through the weekend to qualify and receive free spins on Monday. The requirement is for you to deposit a minimum of $10 over the weekend from Thursday to Sunday. Wager the entire amount and wait for your bonus spins on Monday.
- Yggdrasil Marathon – in this promotion, you must complete in-game missions to get a chance to win gadgets and cash prizes. The players who can meet the mission requirements for Yggdrasil games with the least number of spins used will be proclaimed winners.
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
Here are the ways how a player can fund and withdraw his cash to and from the casino.
|Method||Maximum Deposit and Withdrawal Amount|
|Visa/ Visa Electron||5,000|
All deposits and withdrawals are free of charge and will reflect instantly in your account balance. The minimum deposit and withdrawal amount are $10.
Genesis Casino Conclusion
For a new casino, Genesis has a complete roster of games and entertainment modules. The deposit and withdrawal methods are also acceptable, as the list gives the players several ways to get it done. What’s missing from it is the bank transfer option, which will work really well with players who have no credit cards.
Players would love that all deposits and withdrawals are instant, not to mention that the transactions are free of charge. The minimum requirement of $10 is also reasonable.
The game selection is commendable, with more than 100 selections despite the fact that it is barely a year old. Most casinos do not even have live modules when they start operating, but Genesis casino has managed to integrate several live modules in different genres during its first year of operations.