What Exactly is a 200 Deposit Bonus?
A 200% deposit bonus is a type of casino bonus where you will see the initial deposit you make being tripled. So in case you make a deposit of 200 GBP for a 200% casino bonus you will get a reward of 200 GBP. Thus, the total casino bankroll you have goes up to 300 GBP.
This kind of bonus comes to you either as a 200% welcome bonus or reload bonus. Now, the term welcome, as you can guess, refers to the first bonus you get at a casino. On the other hand, a reload bonus refers to the kind of bonus offered to the players who have previously made a deposit at the casino. Think of it as a way to reward the loyalty of the players.
A 200 percent bonus is also available at the live dealer casino sites. It focuses more on popular games like live roulette and live blackjack.
How Does a 200% Deposit Bonus Work?
The idea of a 200% casino bonus is pretty simple. Your deposit bonus gets calculated on the basis of a percentage of initial deposits you make. The additional funds are later included in your casino balance account.
For instance, you can decide to start with a deposit of 100 GBP. In case of a 200% welcome bonus, the casino adds 200 GBP more to your account. So your total balance goes up to 300 GBP now. It gets you more money to discover and test different features and games at an online casino. You might even take home some winnings with this extra money.
But do not let that make you think that you can cash out your bonus fund anytime you want. Online casinos have ensured that you cannot just take the bonus and go away. There are certain rules, known as wagering requirements, to claiming your bonus. We will discuss such terms and conditions of claiming a bonus later in the article.
Advantages and Disadvantages of a 200% Deposit Bonus
Like everything else in the world, there are advantages and disadvantages of a 200% deposit bonus. Let’s take a look at both.
- An Opportunity to Take More Risks. Using this kind of deposit bonus gives you more space to take risks by raising the bet. You can play more aggressively with the extra money, which means bigger wins and better results. As the added amount does not come from your pocket, the overall risk is compensated. You have the chance to win more since you play more and take more risks.
- The Additional Playtime at the Casino. You also receive a bit of additional playtime at the casino. If you keep the bets the same and do not increase them, you can have more fun by playing for a longer time.
- The Promos Added to the 200% Casino Bonus. The 200 percent bonus sometimes comes with other casino offers, such as free spins and free games. So, you get the chance to play and win even more.
- The Wagering Requirements Might Not Be High. It’s wrong to assume that the wagering requirement will be high for all the online casinos. There are a few 200 percent bonus casinos with lenient wagering requirements.
- The Wagering Requirements Can Be Too High. Though the wagering requirement is usually less than 50X, it can go higher. In fact, there are sites where the wagering requirement is 99X! There are 200% welcome bonus offers with no wagering requirements, but they are rare.
- Not Every Game Is Available for Bonus Funds. Some games are made unavailable when you are using an online casino bonus to play. Some bonuses might only work for slots, while others allow every game but the counting is different at the end because of wagering requirements. So placing bets on roulette might be counted as 10 per cent. So your 100 GBP will be counted as 10 GBP.
- Bonus Offers Come With an Expiry Date. Offers for deposit promos are not there forever. They have expiry dates, which means you will have to fill the wagering requirements within a specific time. It can remain valid for a week, a month, or even more. The casino will revoke your bonus after that.
The Best Casinos to Find 200% Casino Bonuses in the UK
In the past couple of years, the casino market in the UK has truly boomed. The country now has its separate licensing authority in this matter – the UK Gambling Commission – and separate rules. As such, only the casinos with this license can legitimately offer a 200% deposit bonus. You will find a list of all such casinos given above.
The 200% welcome bonus is meant to suit the British style of playing perfectly. The UK players like the fact that they do not have to waste any money on conversion fees. Moreover, the UK Gambling Commission protects both the casinos and the players. Thus, as a player based in the UK, you can be assured of some high-quality 200% casino bonus deals.
Ways to Claim a 200% Deposit Bonus
Casinos make it really easy for the players to collect their 200% welcome bonus. After all, the aim is to make the players sign up easily and come back for more. Given below are the steps that explain how you can claim your 200% casino bonus at any UK online casino.
- Step 1: Choose any site from the list given above. All of those sites are legit and offer a 200% deposit bonus, along with other perks.
- Step 2: Create your account and register yourself by filling in your details. The casinos in the UK are barred from sharing your details with a third party, as per the guidelines of the UK Gambling Commission.
- Step 3: Login and follow all the verification steps needed.
- Step 4: Choose the 200 percent bonus that is offered and make your deposit. Keep in mind that you might need a code in some casinos for this purpose.
- Step 5: Claim the bonus and begin playing the games with your bonus money.
Terms and Conditions to Claim the 200% Casino Bonuses
Any 200% deposit bonus comes with certain terms and conditions to explain the kind of requirements you have to meet in order to get the bonus. It also outlines what you’re supposed to do after claiming the bonus. Given below are the usual terms and conditions to claim the bonus.
The Bonus Code
You will need the 200% casino bonus code in some cases to claim the bonus. Input the bonus code after putting in your deposit amount on the payment page.
The Wagering Requirement
It refers to the total number of times you need to play using the bonus before you are allowed to withdraw it. Generally, it is around 30x to 50x.
The Highest Deposit Limit
This refers to the highest amount you can get through a 200% casino bonus in the UK. It is usually written as 200% up to 400 GBP or 500 GBP.
Non-Sticky or Sticky Bonus
A sticky bonus is one that is combined with the initial deposit you make. So, you will need to wager both your deposit and your bonus amount to meet the requirements and withdraw the winnings. On the other hand, a non-sticky bonus is where the requirements are only for your bonus money.
The Expiry Date
It refers to the deadline set for meeting the bonus requirements.
You will have to be verified to claim your bonus. For this purpose, you will have to submit copies of your official documents, such as your driver’s license, and passport, along with a recent utility bill, to the casino.
The Payment Method
If you make your deposits using Skrill or NETELLER, you might be denied the bonus on your first deposit in some casinos. So, make sure to check beforehand if the offer is available with your payment mode. Otherwise, you will have to use some other payment method.
The Type of 200% Bonus
In some cases, the 200 percent bonus is a reload bonus and not a welcome offer. If it’s a reload bonus, you will have to make and deposit and play before getting the bonus amount.
Match Deposit Bonus vs No Deposit Bonus for 200% Bonus
It would be wrong to assume that the said promo is only a first deposit bonus. You will find the same bonus even in the form of no deposit bonuses.
In case it is a match deposit bonus, you will get the bonus amount only after making your first deposit at the casino. However, if it is a no-deposit bonus, you will only need to register on the casino website to claim the bonus. You will not have to make any deposits initially to start playing.
The 200% deposit bonus and no-deposit bonus are both available at the UK casinos. You can choose to go with any of the options. But make sure that the site is legit so that you actually get the money.
How to Select the Best 200% Deposit Bonus? Things To Pay Attention To
There are a couple of things to keep in mind when choosing a 200% deposit bonus, and they are:
The Wagering Requirements
The first thing you need to check in case of a 200% casino bonus is the wagering requirement. The lower the wagering requirement, the faster you can withdraw your winnings. Now, a wagering requirement of less than 50x is okay, but it’s alarming when it reaches 90x or 99x.
The Expiry Date
Usually, casinos offering a 200% deposit bonus in the UK have a reasonable expiry date. But if the expiry date is too close and you’re sure you won’t be able to meet the wagering requirement at that time, give up on that offer.
The Casino Games Allowed
Some casinos allow only a limited number of games to be played using the bonus amount. There is no point in getting a bonus if you can’t even play the games you love.
Are Free Spins Available for a 200% Deposit Bonus?
Free spins can also be available with a 200% deposit bonus. In fact, you can even get no deposit free spins. However, you will not find free spins at every 200% deposit bonus casino. So check it beforehand.
The Most Common Match Deposit Bonuses
The 200% deposit bonus is just one of many types of bonuses found at an online casino. Other casinos also offer deposit match bonuses but the percentage is not the same.
Some of the other common welcome bonuses are:
Which Players Can Claim a 200 Deposit Deal? Is it Available To Existing Players as Well?
The 200% deposit bonus is mainly for the new players. The existing players can also get such discounts. It’s called a reload bonus in that case.
Can I Claim 200% Deposit Bonuses on Mobile?
You can claim your casino bonus on mobile, laptops, and any device on which you play.
What Games Can I Play at the Casino With my 200% Casino Bonus?
It differs from one casino to another. Some will allow you to play any game, while others will restrict you to a select few.
Can I Get a 200% Bonus Multiple Times?
You can get the bonus more than as a loyalty reward or a reload bonus for sticking to the casino.
Can I Get a 200 Percent Bonus and Keep My Winnings?
You will have to play and meet the wagering requirements to withdraw and keep your winnings.