Here are a couple of tips & recommendations for beginners:
- Do not play live American roulette. Prefer the European version. “French” variant is the best.
- You can tip the dealer. There is a special button on your interface just for this job. Just like in a real casino, tip the dealer from time to time.
- The dealers speak English, don’t worry. You will easily understand them.
- Keep following the game and especially the cards. Dealers are human too, and they can make mistakes. It is up to you to spot a mistake.
- If your broadcast gets frozen and unresponsive, try switching to a cable connection. You may experience problems like that if you are using a wireless connection.
So, They Are “Really” Real?
Oh yes, they are. If you are a beginner, we are sure that you have lots of questions at this point. Before going any further, let’s answer some of them.
How does the system work?
- The live casino is in a real building. There are lots of dealers on different tables. Each table has more than one web camera that is pointed at different angles. These cameras broadcast the game and the dealer over the internet. You are simply joining the broadcast from anywhere in the world. All the things you see on the screen are happening in real-time. Depending on your geographical location, you may experience a little lag (max 1 or 2 seconds), but usually, the lag is not noticeable at all.
- In a live blackjack game, for example, the dealer draws the cards and deals. These cards are bigger than usual so that you can see them easily. Through an interface, you can manage the game and give orders, such as hitting or standing. The command you gave is displayed on the screen of the dealer (you cannot see this screen). Then, he or she acts according to your wishes and deal you another card, for example.
- The interface of the game is still helpful. It is possible to see your point total and/or results of previous rounds on the screen. The interface is the same as regular casino games. The only difference is that you are facing a real dealer. The rules and winning chances are the same too. So you do not have to re-learn how to play.
Best Live Casinos Online 2018 & Live UK Dealers
Since you have learned about how live dealer games work, it is time to find a casino that provides this service. There are plenty of places that have this feature, but we recommend starting with these casinos:
|Bonuses & Promotions
|Up to 600 EUR match bonus + 200 free spins
120 extra spins (use WELCOMEBONUS code)
All British Casino
|100% first deposit bonus up to 300 EUR
100% welcome bonus up to 300 EUR + 300 free spins
|100% match bonus up to 300 EUR + 20 free spins
Up to 100 EUR deposit bonus + 100 extra spins
|100% match bonus up to 200 EUR
100% welcome bonus + 200 free spins
|150% deposit bonus up to 500 EUR + 100 extra spins
300 EUR welcome bonus + 200 extra spins
You can see the rest of the casinos that provide this service by reading our
Can I play any game like that?
- No, not really. Only the games that can be played against a dealer can be the subject of live casino games. Due to their nature, real money slots can only be played against a computer. However, as slot fans will accept, spinning the reels is a “one-man job” and watching another person pulling the arm of a slot machine is not enjoyable at all. So, only card and table games (blackjack, poker, roulette, baccarat, keno and such) can be played against a real dealer. Jackpot casinos and slots can still offer this service for this kind of games but not for slot machines.
What do I need to join one of these games?
- First, you should find a casino that provides live dealer games. There are lots of UK casinos out there that offer this feature, so they are easy to find. However, we recommend you take a look at the list in this article and check out our casino reviews live section first. We do not list the most popular live dealers in person, but you can be sure that we list the casinos according to their reliability. You can trust all the casinos we recommend.
- Second, you need a device that can connect to the internet. Any device will do. iPhone Android mobile devices or a tablet PC. Money mobile casinos also offer live dealer games, and you can connect to the broadcast as long as you have an internet connection. Playing against real people via mobile casinos is more fun. Just pick a live game and click on the “play” button. You will connect to the broadcast in a couple of minutes, and the rest is the same as always.
How do I communicate with the dealer?
- Mainly, by clicking on the buttons that are displayed on your screen. You can hear the dealer (they are talkative), but you need to “type” if you want to say something to him/her. However, some rare games support voice communication too. These games are usually closed tables which you can join by invite only. Otherwise, Grosvenor slots online there will be too much “noise” because you are playing with other “real” players at the same time and anybody can join a table. Speaking of other players, you can chat with them too.
What happens when something goes wrong?
- Dealers are human. They can make mistakes. If something goes wrong, immediately take a screenshot of your screen (press PrtScr button on your keyboard). Then, ask for a pit boss. The tables are monitored by pit bosses, and if you make a complaint, he/she will immediately take a look. We are not talking about live chat or something like that. Pit bosses stand near the tables (you don’t see them during normal gameplay), so they can act instant.
Live Casino Withdrawal Methods
The fact that a game can be played against a real person does not affect your deposit methods (or withdrawal methods). So live casinos accept and make payments via the regular methods. Just head to our account screen, pick a method that suits you best and complete the transfer. You should know that live games still use your casino balance. You do not deposit or withdraw to and from these games. Players deposit money as usual to their account, Grosvenor slots online create a balance, and use that balance to play all kinds of games, live ones included. Any winnings you get in live games will be credited to your account too. So you will withdraw from your balance, not from the game itself. There is no need to re-learn how to make a deposit or withdrawal. These games are just a new feature provided by the casino, and you can play them just like a regular blackjack game, for example.
Make sure to visit us often to see the latest live casinos in the UK and the rest of the world. We update our reviews (and bonus codes) often, so you can start your live gambling feature much more easily. Good luck and do not forget to tip the dealer!