What Exactly Does the Auto Play Feature Mean?
This is an option that you can only get in the online casinos. Once you press the autoplay slot feature seen in the control menu bar of a particular game, you will see the reels rolling continuously for a set number of times. You just need to choose the count you want the reels to rotate non-stop, and the online machine will do the rest. By using this option, you do not have to keep on pressing the Spin button after every reel roll. If you get a win during this feature, the amount won will be shown on the screen and gets added to your credit before the next round starts. Once the chosen set of reel spins is over, the spinning of the reels will stop.
When and When Not to Use the Autoplay Mode?
There are certain situations when you should and should not use this option.
- When this mode is in use, you will be betting with the same bet size again and again. If the number of coins per line, coin size or the active paylines needs to be changed, then you should look to rotate the reels manually.
- There are deposit bonuses and other great prizes offered by the slots no matter you are using the manual spin or the automatic one.
- If you are enjoying a title that provides a huge progressive jackpot, then the best chance you have to win the prize is to get maximum spins out in the shortest possible time. This is when the auto spin option works and provides you with the best chance to hit the jackpot.
- It allows you to do multitasking and is good to use when you have some other preoccupied work to be done. There are many slots with autoplay guide feature promotions that a participant can try.
- If you are trying to quickly clear bonuses mobile slots that need you to make quick wagering requirements, then you should opt for this feature.
How to Set Up Autoplay?
There are a lot of online slots with this automatic option brought to the casinos by many of the leading software providers like NetEnt, Playtech, Microgaming, WMS Gaming, etc. It might be seen as autoplay or auto spin buttons in different titles.
It is important to configure the self-running option by clicking on it.
- Bet Levels: Choose the number of coins and the value that you would like to enjoy by using the autoplay mode.
- Paylines: After the bet size and the bet value, it is time for you to pick the number of paylines that you would like to wager on; choose this option as well. If you are using a fixed payline slot, then the number of active play lines cannot be adjusted.
- Number of Spins: There are auto spin options like 50, 100, 200 and more offered in the games that feature the autoplay option. Before clicking the spin button, you will have to choose the number of consecutive reel spins.