How Does a 500% First Deposit Bonus Work?
This offer is a match deposit bonus, and this is because the casino will match your deposit amount by 500%. If you’re playing at an online casino, you would have seen these types of bonuses. A deposit match bonus is the most common type of offer. However, these are usually around 100%, so the casino will double the deposit amount with a bonus. In the case of a first deposit bonus, the casino will offer a lot more in a bid to attract players to register their details with the casino operator. The 500% welcome bonus is one of the most generous bonus offers out there and well worth taking advantage of.
Here’s how it works: when you sign up to a casino offering a 500% welcome bonus, you will get 500% back in bonus money when you make your first deposit. You can use the bonus funds on slots and tables, but the bonus amount will need to be wagered before you can withdraw the funds. The wagering requirements vary from casino to casino, but the industry average is 35x wagering requirements.
The Fors and Against of a 500% Deposit Bonus
There are some awesome benefits to claiming a 500% bonus, but there are a few drawbacks to be aware of too. Here are the pros and cons you can expect with a 500% welcome bonus.
- You get more money to play with.
- You increase your chances of winning.
- There is less risk of losing money on a new casino.
- You can try out more games and play for longer.
- Some casino bonuses have big wagering requirements.
- There can be hidden terms to be aware of.
Is a 500% Casino Deposit Bonus Worth It?
If you like to claim bonuses, then a 500% first deposit bonus is certainly worth your time. The generous bonus amount means you get more bang for your buck and can extend your funds across more slots and tables. What’s more, if you’re playing with a casual budget, you can enjoy playing with larger bet amounts, thanks to your enhanced bankroll. However, you should always consider the bonus terms and conditions to determine the value of the bonus.
How to Get a 500% Welcome Bonus in the United Kingdom
We have found the best 500% casino bonus offers in the UK; you can find these at the top of the page. Once you have picked the bonus offer and casino that appeals to you, you can claim the welcome bonus in no time. Here’s a quick breakdown of how you can claim the online casino bonus:
- Pick your bonus from the above list.
- Sign up for the online casino.
- Enter the bonus code or make your first deposit.
- Once you have made a deposit, the bonus amount will be credited to your account.
Main Differences Between Match Deposit Bonus and No Deposit Bonus
There is only one main difference between a no deposit bonus and a regular match bonus, and that’s obvious. When you claim a match bonus, you will be required to make a deposit, while a no deposit bonus only requires you to register your details with the casino. Of course, the terms and conditions will differ between the bonus types, with the no deposit bonus usually having stricter wagering requirements, a cap on the maximum win amount, and other terms designed to even the playing field and prevent players from abusing the deposit bonus freebie.
Requirements to Get a 500% Casino Bonus
When taking advantage of a 500% deposit casino bonus, there are different terms and conditions that you need to be aware of:
- Wagering requirement: This refers to the amount of money that you must wager before your winnings can be cashed out. For example, if the 500% deposit bonus has a 35x wagering requirement, you will need to risk the bonus amount 35 times the bonus amount. If you claim the full £500, you will need to wager a total of £17,500 (500×35) before the withdrawal.
- Minimum deposit: The amount you must deposit in order to claim the bonus is the minimum deposit.
- Max bet: This is the maximum bet amount that can contribute towards the wagering requirements. So, if the max bet is £5, and you place a £6 spin on a slot, it will not count towards the wagering requirement.
- Bonus expiry: This is the number of days you have before the match deposit bonus is void. If a bonus has a 7-day expiry, this means you have 7 days to complete the wagering requirements.
Is It Possible to Get a 500% Deposit Bonus With Free Spins?
It’s not uncommon for online casinos to make a first deposit bonus more attractive by adding a batch of free spins to the match bonus. Some online casinos will even offer new players no deposit free spins to give them a taste of the casino offering. More often than not, the batch of free spins is split across a number of days; this is because the casino wants to give players a reason to come back each day and log into their accounts.
What Are the Most Popular Match Deposit Bonuses?
There are many types of deposit match bonus offers; deposit bonuses (also known as reload bonuses) are the casino’s main type of offer, which can be changed to offer more or less bonus money. Here are some of the first deposit bonus offers that you can expect to find as a new casino player:
- 100% Deposit Bonus: At most online casinos, you will find 100% deposit bonuses; it is the most common bonus by a long way, offering double the deposit amount back as a bonus. For example, if you deposit £100, you will get a £100 bonus back.
- 200% Deposit Bonus: 200% deposit bonuses are found at the more generous casino sites. This offer gives you more than you deposit the amount back, so if you deposit £100, you get another £200 in bonus money, making a total of £300 to play with. It’s worth noting that the terms and conditions will be a little stricter than the 100% bonus.
- Other Deposit Bonuses: You can also find 300% deposit bonuses and 400% deposit bonuses. These are on the more generous side and very attractive to serious casino players. However, the terms and conditions attached to these offers usually feature higher wagering requirements and other terms.
Is There a 500% Вeposit Bonus for Both New and Existing Players?
The 500% deposit bonus will only be available to new players at most casinos.
Can I Get a 500% Deposit Bonus on My Mobile?
Yes, you can claim a 500% deposit bonus on your iOS and Android mobile devices.
Is It Possible to Use My 500% Deposit Bonus to Play Any Game?
Although you can use the bonus fund to play any game, some games will be excluded from contributing toward the wagering requirements. Therefore, it’s always better to use the bonus on games that can contribute to wagering. You can view any excluded games in the bonus terms.
Is It Possible to Withdraw a 500% Casino Bonus?
You can withdraw the bonus amount of money as cash once you have completed the wagering requirements.