If you find tattoos fascinating, playing Hot Ink Slots will appeal to you for this Microgaming production is based on everything that alludes to tattoos. To learn more, stick with me as I take you through a detailed and unbiased Hot Ink slots review. As well try to play House of Fun Slot Review.
Hot Ink Slot
Hot Ink Slot
Theme and Graphics
The theme of this Microgaming video slot game screams welcome to Hot Ink tattoo parlor thanks to its exciting graphics, sleek animations, and realistic sound effects. The first time I played Hot Ink slots I wanted to get inked immediately, that is how alluring the theme is, makes you want to do things you’ve never even thought of.
The highest paying symbols are the two tattoo artists Luci and Angel who will award you with a 750× bet line multiplier each time they appear on five adjacent reels. As if that is not enough, a combination of Luci and Angel on five adjacent reels earns you a 500× multiplier.
The male tattoo artist is also exciting to land on for he multiplies your wins by 400 whenever he appears on five adjacent reels. Do not look down on the chair and shop icons for they can earn you a 300× and 200× multipliers each time they form part of a winning combination.
The tattoo designs are the lowest paying symbols of the game but if you ask me earning a 50× payout once in awhile is not too bad.
In game Features
- Hot Ink Machine Logo – This logo, which acts as the wild symbol of the game, can stand in for any icon on the reels to increase your chances of landing a winning combination. However, the wild cannot replace the scatter and tattoo bonus symbol. What’s more, the wild slots can reward you with a jackpot multiplier of 1000× when five of them appear on adjacent reels of an active payline.
- Ying Yang Fish – This icon is a popular tattoo design for it is believed to represent good luck. It is therefore not surprising that Microgaming decided to use this icon as the scatter, which acts as the key to bonus features in Hot Ink slots. Land three or more scatters on an active payline to activate the free spins feature.
- Free Spin Bonus Round – earn twenty free spins accompanied by a ×2 multiplier each time you land a win. Re-trigger this round, and you can earn up to 100 coins.
- Tattoo Bonus Feature – If you thought the free spins bonus round was rewarding, you are in for a shock. The tattoo bonus feature can pay out up to 122,500 coins. Now that I have your attention, let me explain how this feature works. Select three tattoos designs to ink the girl on the feature. Each design awards you a different prize. It gets even more exciting when you pick three similar designs for you unlock 10 free spins and a ×2 multiplier.
- Re-Spin Feature – Each time you land a win, Hot Ink slots presents you with an opportunity to better your win via re-spins. This feature has a gambling concept in it for to re-spin, you have to wager some amount of cash.
How to Play Hot Ink Slots
To set the game in motion, start by selecting the amount you are willing to wager. To do this, select the number of coins by click on the ‘coins’ button and pick the coin value by clicking on the – or + buttons to decrease or increase your selection respectively. Since Hot Ink slots has 1024 ways to win, you cannot select the number of bet lines you want to play with. Once you are comfortable with the wager, click on the spin button.
The good news for all casual players out there is that you can wager as low $0.05. That said, high rollers should not feel left out for you too are covered with a maximal bet of $125.