The reel is surrounded by bright colours with dominating red and yellow. The title of the game is inscribed on the roof of a temple, the columns are decorated on the sides with leaves swaying, the animated monks stand in a state of ready action to battle. Players can play this game on trial before engaging in the actual gaming session. In this game, the bet sizes start from a lower limit spin of 0.09.
Understanding the Game Symbols and Its Values
When the players open up the paytables, it gives a view of, the worth of the symbols. The multiplier are based on the bet that players make per line. The value of the various symbols on these online real money casino games are as follows:
- The axes, trident, knives, and fighting sticks pay out 5x, 25x, or 100x when it lands on three, four, five reels of a line. The stick even returns twice the multiplier when it stops on reels one and two.
- The nunchucks is valued at ten, 50, or 125 times bet. The Legend of Shaolin is a progressive slot as the other characters progressively pay out more coins.
- The fighters in blue and yellow are eligible to fetch 15x, 75x, 250x. Whereas, the orange gourd brings you amazing 20x, 100x, or 400x.
- All the fighting monks need big meals. The big bowl of rice is one of the top wins. The rice bowl on landing on reels 2 and 4 return up to 2x on the line. If the rice bowl fills all five payline spots it returns up to 750x which equals the sum of meditating
- The players can also gamble their winning combination. It can potentially double their wins. If the 50/50 spin of fire and water disc stops at the right place, this leads to a win. Otherwise, it leads to a loss.
Wild and Scatter Wins
The essential Chinese Yin Yang stands for the wild. This symbol pays bonuses between 10x to 9,000x when it lands across a line, it acts all other icons to aid the players in completing more lines. It does not act as the scatter icon. The game features a scatter symbol which is the golden gong. When it stops on 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th spots, the players stand a chance to win 2x, 5x, 20x, or 500x of the net triggering betting sum. The Golden gong also activates a special feature. Its effect lasts for 10 spins. This special feature could be a randomly generated figure for the present win. Alternatively, it can also be multipliers of 2x~5x in place. It could also add up 2 extra wilds to the game reels for the next set of ten games. If another scatter symbol shows up during the special feature, it will lead to the addition of another 5 spins. The fourth scatter will witness the removal of the first feature and activation of another 5 free spins.
A Concluding Note
With abundant opportunities at free spins play this Oriental-themed game developed by EvoPlay is a must try for gaming enthusiasts. The symbols and scatters all imbibe a multiplier wager which potentially increases the wins.