As you know, you require signing up with a Webmoney account before you can conduct any monetary transactions. Nevertheless, registering is a straightforward process that only takes a few minutes and requires merely providing some fundamental personal information, after which the verification process will occur. Hence, the necessary information runs the gamut from an email address, a secure password, and preferred currency for the purse (Russian Rubles, Euros, Belarusian Rubles, Ukrainian Hryvnia, and Dollars). Subsequently, the client then receives a unique identification code (WMID) in the form of twelve digits, which has a linkage to the purse. The user can then use this code alongside his/her password to log in and access the remarkable features of the system. Alternatively, you have the option of using your registered email address and Mobile Phone number to log in.
Cashing-in Made Easy in Webmoney Casinos
Once you have a fully verified Webmoney account containing funds in the purse, then the deposit process, in a myriad of gambling platforms, (including mobile casinos) is comfortable as reciting your full names. As such, it takes place in a few easy steps, outlined below.
- Pin down the bankroll method to use, under the eWallet section of an Internet casino’s ‘deposit methods’ page.
- Players will then require entering the amount they would like to pay to the gaming site, after which the Webmoney logo will pop up on the screen, during which they will need to log in with their credentials to validate the payment.
- After a span of a few minutes, the credited amount will then be visible in the user’s registered casino account.
Regardless of the fact that a profusion of web-based gambling parlors does not charge members to make payments using this method, there is, however, a fraction of those that have a service charge of 0.8% of the amount involved, on all transactions conducted within the system.
Swift Withdrawal at Casinos That Accept Webmoney
A multitude of gaming parlors which allow bettors to make down payments using the e-wallet above also permits the fast and convenient retrieval of earnings to occur in the same manner. Nevertheless, players may need to inform the staff members about using this option for withdrawal (before making any cash-ins), as there may be specific terms and conditions attached.
While the withdrawal process is much like that of cashing-in, the slight variation is that the processing of winnings via this option takes approximately ten days, and hence, is not instant.
For a fact, there are various advantages of using this e-wallet, as opposed to other casino deposit methods, some of which we have listed below.
- Payments exude 100% safety as the processing of all transactions occurs via the highly advanced SSL Encryption Technology.
- Webmoney offers absolute anonymity, since the personal information of both the sender and the recipient remains confidential, and is not accessible by any third party.
- The down payments reflect on members’ casino accounts in the blink of an eye and are ready for use, as opposed to other alternatives which may typically take a few days.
The Best Webmoney Casinos
As you know, the number of Internet betting parlors is skyrocketing by the day. However, there are only a few, (including live casinos) which are not only trustworthy but accept this e-wallet as a mode of payment, for the transfer of cash/money, to-and-from registered gambling accounts.
- All Slots – For nearly two decades, since the year 2000, this platform has gained immense global recognition and emerged as one of the top wagering parlors in the industry. What is more is that it is part of the well-known Jackpot Factory Group and has its licensure from the trusted Malta Gaming Authority and Lotteries. With the Microgaming software development company by its side, All Slots comprises of more than six hundred games for players to pin down, alongside phenomenal bonuses such as free spins, and a Welcome Promotion of $/£/€ 10 upon registration.
- Eurogrand – With ownership by the WHG Limited Company, (one of the top gaming operators across the globe), Eurogrand is indeed a force with which you can reckon. Using Playtech software that provides a multitude of games in 3D, alongside an abundance of offers including progressive jackpots, the platform functions under licensure from the Gambling Commissioner of Gibraltar. While it may not accept participants whose jurisdiction is in the USA, it caters to a vast international customer base, since players can make a selection of twelve languages and five primary currencies. Furthermore, it takes pride in providing top of the range offers, such as a $1000 Sign-up promotion, not to mention quick deposits and cash-outs especially for those who use Webmoney as a withdrawal method.
- 888 – Since its establishment back in 1997, 888 is indeed one of the longest operating casinos. To date, more than twenty-six million are registered users at this parlor, which means that its track record speaks for itself. Additionally, it belongs to the legendary 888 Holdings whose listing is on the London Stock Exchange, hence increasing its credibility among participants worldwide. All new members receive an automatic Welcome Bonus in the form of a 100% match, of up to $/£/€ 1500, that is spread out across the first five down payments they make within their first week of joining the site. On top of that, all loyal customers receive an exclusive one hundred additional rounds of gameplay in the Maidens and Knights slot machines.
- William Hill – With operations by the William Hill Group Limited and a valid license from the Gibraltar Licensing Authority, this is by far one of the leading gambling organizations worldwide, with over seventy years of experience in the business. Furthermore, it has a highly impressive web-based gambling platform that penetrated the market in the year 2000. It continually strives to offer a safe and secure environment, top-notch gaming and boasts a myriad of excellent offers for both new and loyal members. For example, new participants automatically trigger a 20% rate (of up to $/£/€175) on every down payment they make, five times a week, which is a maximum of $/£/€3500 per month. Additionally, for every person you refer to the casino, you receive an additional £50. There exist also Comp points which loyal clients gain, that they can redeem for a broad range of goodies, running the gamut from instant cash, gadgets, and so much more.
- Guts – With a staggering array of more than eight hundred games, Guts is an in-browser gambling parlor which came about in 2013, and has its licensure from Malta, as well as Curacao. Not only does it utilize gaming software from prominent developers such as Netent, Microgaming, IGT, Quick Fire, and Betsoft among others, but is also one of the best casinos which accept Webmoney as a bankroll method. What is more is that Guts has a few promotions that will carve an ear-to-ear smile on the faces of a profusion of players. For example, there is a €300 registration reward alongside one hundred Free Spins to relish in the lucrative Starburst slot machine. However, it falls into a 100% rate of up to €100 and fifty extra rounds on your first cash-in, 50% rate of up to €100 on your second deposit, and a 50% match of up to €100 plus fifty additional spins, on the third payment you make to the casino. Furthermore, for every €49 deposit you make to Guts, you trigger thirty bonus rounds, and for all cash-ins amounting to €50 and above, you receive sixty Free Spins.
Evidently, Webmoney provides innovative Internet banking solutions at a platform which exudes convenience and simplicity. With immediate transfers of funds, and advanced cash management alternatives, it is hard not to understand why this e-wallet is available in various reputable online casinos.
Slots top up by mobile: