Top Eight Christmas Bonuses to Enjoy
Christmas is here again. It is the time of year when there is inflation. Employees are likely to receive their Christmas bonuses. So, on top of gift-giving, it is also the only time of year when entertainment is justified beyond reproach. As the holidays loom upon us.
Allow us to share the latest Christmas bonuses where you can get more value for your money.
- Vegas Crest – this casino offers what it calls the Christmas Slots Tournaments. It happens every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. In the promotion, the operator will disburse €4,500 in prizes. The tournament occurs between December 4th and 22nd. To join, a player must deposit money and rack up points. You must climb the leaderboard by spinning and winning the most. You can win as much as €200 weekly.
- BetAt – here, the mood turns festive because it has one of the best Christmas casino bonuses. Dubbed London Christmas by the River, a player can choose from three exclusive offers.
- London 20 – deposit €20 and get the same match-up amount. This match-up will be distributed in tranches within three consecutive days.
- London 50 – in this variant, you must deposit €50, and the casino will match that up. It will also reward you your bonus in three separate days.
- London 200 – this has the same concept as the first two, but you need to deposit €200.
All these options include a ticket for a raffle draw.
- 32 Red – one of the best Christmas promotions is the 32 Red Xmas Advent-ure. This promotion is received by invitation only. It is available to the existing players who have completed deposits before. In it, the player has 25 days of surprise bonuses. The prizes have a wagering requirement of 30X. You can win cash prizes or free spins
- Grosvenor – this casino offers one of the best Christmas bonuses in the UK. There is a promotion called Christmas £24K Daily Prize Draw. To join, you must register and play. You will receive raffle tickets as you participate. Every day, the operator will draw winners, and they will receive at least £1,000. This promotion applies to both online and land-based players.
- Casumo – this operator is offering the 2018 Winter Games. Here, players will experience beefed up tournaments, cash prizes, and raffle draws. It is the best time to maximise the money you received in your welcome bonus. You can win bonus cards in live blackjack tables, £2,000 in the daily slot tournament, juicy jackpots that drop randomly for selected games, and Apple gadgets in the raffle draw.
- Spin Princess – here, you can participate in the Advent Calendar. Every day, the casino will give you a random reward. All you need to do is to click on a door daily. A prize will show up. You can claim that prize by entering a bonus code associated with it. For example, you can get 50 free spins if you deposit £20.
- LeoVegas – this operator has the LeoVegas Christmas Tree. Every day, you must participate in decorating the tree to receive a random bonus. You must be at least 18 years old to participate. The bonuses have wagering requirements. Also, you need to opt-in. You can do this in your account settings by clicking on the “Yes” button under Offers and Promotions.
- Casino Cruise – here, you can join the $500K Christmas promo. You can win as much as 1,000,000 free spins. All you have to do is to opt-in. You must deposit $20 and opt-in to get a chance to win up to 300 free spins the following day. If you did not win, you must repeat the process. The free spins are awarded for different slot machines.
Each $20 deposit also awards you with a raffle ticket. In the raffle draw, you can win an iPhone XS as a grand prize. The second prize is a Go Pro Hero 7 Black, and the 3rd and 4th prizes are Google Chromecast Ultra 4K and HDR plus a Google Home Mini and Bose Soundport Wireless Headphones.
There go our Christmas heroes who will make the holiday more festive than ever. All of the ones shown in this review are institutions with casino licences. They also have mobile casinos so you can play on the go.
If you are unsure of what to do, we recommend that you carefully review the terms and conditions of each promotion. Most gambling promotions have a catch. For example, there is a wagering requirement tied to the bonus amount. You need to get clarity as to what the expectations are so you do not make a mistake.
The worst thing that can happen is for you to attempt to withdraw your winnings without meeting the requirements. If this happens, many gambling operators will void your bonus, including the winnings from it. Perhaps the only exemptions are contests where you are awarded a physical gadget.