Pharaohs Fortune Slot Bet Span
The maximum possible bet is 750.00 coins. That really is something impressive, especially if the chosen online casino is offering a 1:1 or similar ratio. On the other hand, the lowest possible stake is at 30.00, which is still pretty high, unless the casino has a 1:10 ratio translating that into $3.00 real money, but even then it is significantly higher than at other Egypt themed slots.
Making good calculations and keeping an eye on available balance is a key to staying calm and relaxed, which are the two most important things during the real cash gameplay.
Choosing the right wager at the right time may result in huge prizes.
In order to get things started, let’s get familiar with the structure:
- 15 Lines
- 3 Rows
- 5 Reels
So, nothing new about that, but it is important to know that the pay lines are fixed. That allows players to spend 100% of the preparations, before rolling, towards the correct bet size. The reason for that is a huge bet span.
There are three types of players:
- Those who increase the stake after a loss streak
- Ones who decrease it until the winning streak occurs
- Players who gamble static, without ever changing the size
The third strategy might be alright with machines that offer lower minimum bets, but with a minimum of 30.00 that is almost impossible. Going up and down, depending on your game style can bring much more valuable rather than just sitting back and using the Auto Play feature.
Pharaohs Fortune Slot Symbols & Features
We are going to look over three different types of symbols in this Pharaoh’s Fortune slot machine, and those are:
- The Wild sign – Represented as a pyramid, it substitutes for all regular signs (does not substitute for the scatter). Not only does it help other symbols connect, but it is the single most valuable icon in the whole game, as it is 10 times more worth than the best regular one.
- The Scatter symbol – At least two are required in order to get an instant coin prize
- Regular Icons – Award anywhere from five up to thousand credits at the end of the spin. All, except two, require 3 matching symbols.
Pharaohs Fortune Slot Mobile
Three green Pharaoh symbols at any position on the reels award up to 25 free spins along with a random multiplier of up to x6. Three yellow Pharaoh icons during the free spin feature itself award additional gratis rolls (the amount of additional rolls is equivalent to the triggering amount).
There are two bonus symbols available once the free feature is activated.
Once they appear, a player may choose between:
- Purple – Adds yet another roll to the counter
- Yellow – Increases the total multiplied by x1.
Both wild and scatter icons are available during the feature. All spins are played automatically and will stop once it finishes. In order to turn on the Auto Play feature during the regular gameplay, choose the number of spins in the bottom right corner.